Saturday, August 2, 2014

pictures, pictures, and more pictures

I started getting the twins senior pictures taken about a month ago.  We have a bunch taken and I know there will be tons more in the next 10 months. A friend of mine, Crystal, came out and took some barn pictures.  This barn has been in my family for over 125 yrs and will be coming down this month so I needed these pictures.  Then my cousin came up and took some of the girls in and around the town and the parkway.  Last week I took Jenna down to Pooler GA to take some JROTC pictures in the Mighty Eight.  My Grandaddy was part of the Mighty Eight working on planes during WWII.  This week the girls took their school pictures.  Cap and gown, casual ones, and the drape pictures.  I want to click every single special moment they do until June.







and count down begins

No comments:

Post a Comment